Welcome to the University of Vermont College of Medicine Intranet.
This site is specifically for faculty, staff and students at the College of Medicine who have COMIS accounts. Most links require valid College of Medicine credentials before continuing.
Remote Desktop provides off campus access to a College of Medicine public computer session. This allows COM users to access H and L drive data, as well as Outlook and the full Microsoft Office Suite. (text)
Remote Desktop Instructions – Windows
Remote Desktop Instructions – Mac
Outlook Web Access
- web version of your College of Medicine email
- most of the functionality of the full version
- need newer web browser & internet connection
- University of Vermont Medical Center (UVMMC) users, call (802) 847-1414.
- University of Vermont (UVM) users, visit http://www.uvm.edu/account/.
- University of Vermont College of Medicine users (COMIS and .x accounts), if you have self-enrolled visit https://accounts.med.uvm.edu/SelfService otherwise call our Service Center at (802) 656-7300 during regular business hours.
If you have any questions, please call the Help Desk at 656-7300 or use the link above to submit a problem via Footprints. Our regular business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Closed on University Holidays.